I encourage each of you to join Impact100 East Bay as a 2023 member. Each new member gives us a stronger, united voice to continue making a positive change for our local communities!
Our collective giving model is simple but very unique:
- 1 woman donates $1000: 100% of these donations are pooled together. Each member helps determine our annual grant finalists and how much money is allocated to grant awards that benefit our local communities.
- You decide on grant recipients AND you’ll hear directly from them on the progress made on their transformational projects that your dollars help fund.
- Every year you’ll learn about different local nonprofit organizations and what they do to address the needs in our communities.
- By joining Impact100, you’ll meet passionate women who also want to give back!
You can be proud of the impact your donations has made to better the lives of friends, neighbors and residents right here in Contra Costa and Alameda counties.
If you want to say, “Count on me in ‘23” – click on the link to complete the member enrollment! Membership Application – Impact100 East Bay
As a member, there are no requirements on the level of involvement. Since we operate as an all-volunteer organization that means that we donate 100% of your $1000 donation. However, if you are available a few hours a year or a few hours each month, we could use your help. There are leadership positions on committees as well as board positions that will be opening up.
- We have 3 board positions available as soon as next year: Finance, Member Outreach and Marketing/Social Media.
- 5 of our committees need extra assistance.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15th if you or someone you know might be interested in volunteering. Thank you!